Tuesday, 22 February 2011

On the trainlines

Come play with me on the trainlines,
Where such as us will finally be.
Smoke the smoke of dragons,
Keep a cruel wit with me.

Gave you my last pills,
i'm not inclined to stash.
swallow all and gobble up,
mixed with  finest hash.

Grass, great fields gave way their rolls and folds to a new kind of silence. No power lines to see on the view below the bridge.

I remember when, on a hot summers day, just before school ended...A man threw himself off here...They closed the whole area down...Blocked off the woods...

What happened?? I must resist! I cannot glare, Stare into the abyss much longer. It shrivels the senses and dulls pain...SO IS IT BAD?

To obtain my visions i suffer. I pay in blood, and in tears and in debts. I am left as one who has felt paradise, but has then has it snatched away again.

I saw this day, in my mind. I always knew. But...I envisioned a sunny day...I envisioned a day like of my childhood. Oh, Fabulous release.

One must be absolutely modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment