Wednesday, 2 February 2011

At work...Dull senses...Frustration

I start my blog under the influence of my beloved innocent uke. Though knowing this person for a relatively short time the influence of her cannot be measured.

My work is a total drag, Though i am happy to have these people around me i cant help but sit wondering what the point of it all is. I long for a purpose...When i was young i was told i was special due to my talents. Its a shame when you realise your negative qualities outweigh your talents.

I suppose the real reason for this blog is to re-ignite my creative talents. I used to write every second of the day, now the words just dont come out. I will publish some of my allready written pieces to this blog and also hopefully rediscover a niche...So readers may be lucky enough to watch me spark into life...I know one of you will anyway...

My senses come alive through a chemical haze as i feel the sparks of new feelings bud within me. All i want is to cast off this wretched poison within me and be reborn. I hav'nt felt this hope in a very long time and i hope that this special person does not deny me the pleasure of unity that we deserve.

I get paid tomorow, a very disapointing amount due to my recent absence. i also find that i have a £10.000
life insurance policyu on me through work...Is that what im worth? The amount is vaguely insulting, Do you not think?

Tramadol at work = Beautiful as a rock in a cops face.

Hugs, Kisses and mutual psycosis


The Asbokid xx

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment