Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Eyeholes

Took off to the woods to just go throw myself away,
You will be there as i go...In that uncertain little way.
I could be the first, the worst, the baddest there could be,
And you could look all night but you'll not find no-one quite like me.

I told you...What i say
I told you...what i play
I told you.....(Turned to me and said)

"all you play and all you say, it scares me half to death",
Turned and walked away, leaving me in my duress.
i was left in dire need of a little company,
You walked through the door, blinded me but i still see.

I told you...I cant be fake
I told you...Just to wait
I told you.....(story goes like this)

She just wanted me to be her little tin soldier,
Wouldnt be there when i fall, wouldnt be there if i should falter.
I needed a muse who would be bothered if i OD,
Wrap me up in bubblewrap with eyeholes, so i can see.

Eyeholes...A...a...a...a...Eyeholes

(gets a little deeper)

I still get a rush when i think of all the games,
Things just arent the same, Things wont ever be the same.
Saw those 99 times you cut and i OD'd,
Wrap you up, You wrap me up...Match me in my...Fatality.

Eyeholes.....A...a...a...a...Eyeholes

I never could decide so go-on all take a verse,
Made up my mind...i will allways pick the worst.
The worst for some is my best friend, Came when i OD'd,
The only one, my only one...aspired to my....Fatality

No comments:

Post a Comment